ASCon Systems – The Digital Twin Company – is successfully shaping the digital transformation of its customers in the automotive, aviation and mechanical engineering industries. The Digital Twin is an essential element of fully networked factories, infrastructures and cities of the future.
Your Career at ASCon Systems
From engineering through planning and commissioning to autonomous real-time operation of factories and logistics processes, this technology we have developed revolutionizes the way products are flexibly manufactured and large, complex systems are controlled in real time.
We are looking for employees as of now or at the next possible starting date:
Unsolicited application - Join our Team!
You have not found a suitable job offer among current jobs? Particularly for unsolicited applicants:
- The more informative your application, the greater the chance that we can offer you the right job.
- Tell us which special subject area you are interested in.
- Tell us what skills qualify you for the job you’re looking for.
- Convince us with your commitment and your qualifications that you fit our team.
- As soon as we find a suitable offer for you, we will contact you immediately.
- We are looking forward to receive your unsolicited application. Simply send us an email to email@example.com and add a cover letter, CV and relevant certificates (separated or in a file) in pdf format or fill out the application form below.
The ASCon Systems Benefits
Employees are given confidence and autonomy right from the start
- This is what work-life balance looks like: 30 days of vacation, flexible working time models
- You are important: Individual training, continuing education, further development
- Socialising: Become part of a lively team that does not only work together
- Company pension plan with subsidies
- Short information paths, flat hierarchies and uncomplicated, appreciative and cooperative interaction with each other
- Great employee discounts from a major provider
- And of course delicious fruit and free drinks, free parking and much more
We are open to further proposals that support our common goals.
Application Process -
Your way to join the ASCon Systems Team
- First contact: Your contact person will be happy to answer your first questions in advance by phone
- Application: Send us your e-mail application with a short cover letter stating your desired location, starting time and salary expectations, as well as your profile and your last certificate
- Confirmation of receipt: We will contact you within 1-2 days by phone or email
- Getting to know each other personally: The interview day shows whether we can find a way together
- Decision day: Getting to know colleagues/teams and possibly other executives with a final interview
- Drafting of contracts: We offer you a permanent contract for a successful cooperation
- Onboarding and 1st day: You are there and your induction starts according to the motto: “Share experience and knowledge”!
Very exciting challenges and an excellent team to master them.Dr. Thomas Grill
Because it is fun to work with our team on such diverse and exciting digitalization topics. You can see that everyone here is working with full energy to fulfil our promises to our customers. I can rely on my colleagues and I appreciate their openness.Michael Gänsler
Since our employees come from different regions of Germany, we at ASCon Systems can proudly say that we maintain a modern form of cooperation. Virtual workplaces are just as possible with us as normal ones in order to offer our employees the best possible work-life balance.Wjatscheslaw Talanow
There are new and exciting tasks to master every day. Since we are working in a complex and highly innovative environment, their solutions are not always obvious. Through good communication and flat hierarchies, the necessary and abundant know-how is quickly distributed. Such an environment inspires agile work and helps us to keep up the high speed at which it is great fun to be on board.Lukas Merten
ASCon's success is: accepting challenges and enjoying top performance for the common success with our customers.Dr. Jürgen Matthes
As a young and dynamic company, ASCon offers great opportunities for professional development. The topics are varied and very exciting; the colleagues are extremely competent and very friendly. It makes fun to work here!Katia Delvincourt-Schondorff
At ASCon Systems I enjoy working independently and find a modern working environment. Due to cool benefits and homogeneous teams, there is no need for further motivation when getting up in the morning.Victor Stadler
ASCon for me in one sentence: working on exciting projects at the pulse of german industry, together with competent and friendly colleagues using the latest technologies.Moritz Kohlhase
ASCon is an innovative, future-oriented company with likeable and committed colleagues. The daily tasks are varied and you never stop learning. I also think it's great that some of my colleagues have come to ASCon from a wide variety of professional backgrounds. This creates company know-how that goes far beyond the IT sector.Tobias Beyerle
To push current digitalization topics on the pulse of time, to implement unconventional solutions through collegial cooperation with free space, continuous training and experience building in future-oriented topics - all this characterizes the working atmosphere and the projects at ASCon Systems.Stanislaw Weselow
With the Digital Twin Technology ASCon offers especially young employees an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented working environment. Through our experienced colleagues ASCon offers great mentoring and potential for a steep learning curve.Stefan Heinzler
As a working student at ASCon Systems I got the feeling from the very beginning to be treated like a full-fledged employee. I was directly involved in customer projects and can actively participate in them.Alexander Ens
A high degree of creative freedom, contributing your own ideas, making independent decisions and assuming responsibility - these are core elements that are encouraged at ASCon and allow you to grow.Melisa Rastoder