The team at Ascon Systems Holding GmbH held our first, exclusive in-house exhibition on June 30, 2022.
The aim was to give our existing customers and partners insights into the diverse activities of Ascon and to bring the fast-growing Ascon team up to date with the latest developments.
In addition to our exciting showcases, which demonstrate the versatile application possibilities of our Digital Twin technology, the visitors experienced exciting presentations from top-class speakers.
In between, there was room ample networking between the guests while enjoying the culinary delights from Filderhalle. Many new ideas for future projects were born!
We thank everyone involved for their participation and look forward to our next Hausmesse on June 22, 2023.
Here you can have another look at all presentations from the event:
- Wir revolutionieren die Art, wie zukünftig geplant und gesteuert wird
(Dr. Raimund Menges und Alexander von Klein, Ascon Systems)
- Automation 4.0 aus Sicht eines Zulieferers
(Dr. Frank Scheppe, LÄPPLE Gruppe)
- Energieeffiziente Gebäudetechnik durch intelligente Addon-Technologie
(Dennis Herrmann, Valovo)
- Der Digitale Zwilling in der Laborautomatisierung
(Dorothea Küttner, Ascon Systems und Andreas Traube, Fraunhofer IPA)
- Der Digitale Zwilling – Schlüssel zu flexiblen und wandelbaren Fabriken und Produkten
(Kilian Grefen, Ascon Systems)
- Quo vadis Fertigungsautomatisierung
(Prof. Dr. Oliver Riedel, ISW Stuttgart)